THe Fairytale club - upcoming Events
the fairytale club's "Spooky" Papercrafting Party at Disneyland & DCA
A papercrafting event to celebrate the best time of the year - Halloween, of course!
I don't know about you but I looooove Halloween...I also love Disney as you know....oh, and papercrafting too! Why not do something that celebrates all these things?! Well on October, Friday the 13th, that is exactly what we plan to do with The Fairytale Club's Spooky papercrafting party at Disneyland! Check it out, get your ticket, and join us for a day of fun and creativity that is so magical, it's spooky!!!!
WHEN: Friday, October 13th, 11am - 3pm
Walk around the parks (Disneyland & DCA) afterparty for "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party": 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Here's what we've got planned for all the ghouls in attendance:
- A delicious lunch and delightful crafting at Catal in Downtown Disney. The event will have a theme inspired by the scarier side of Disney, including spooktacular decorations, props, and other spine-tingling fun inspired by "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" as well as The Haunted Mansion, The Nightmare Before Christmas and more!
- A Halloween memory keeping/planning class taught by Andrea where we will be combining scrapbooking with planning techniques to make a mini album that documents your special trip to the parks! In addition to the in-person class, you will be given access to the online video lessons for the project taught at the event, as well as a Facebook page for you to chat and share with others working on the same project!
- A Halloween Trick-or-Treat tote bag filled with...
- A special, exclusive paper crafting kit from The Fairytale Club!
- A cute mini-album/planner!
- Other cute little Halloween surprises!
- Prizes!... such as adorable "fairytale ears" (decorative floral Minnie ears), scrapbook goodies, planner goodies and other cool Halloween and Disney themed items. Everyone gets at least one prize...some people go home with several!
- There will also be a professional photographer and a photo booth area set up at the event to take pics during the party. The photographer will also be with us for the "after-party" to take pics of us in the parks! The photos will be available to participants in an online gallery later to print and include in their albums.
If you wish to, you can join us in Disney's California Adventure and/or Disneyland after our event for the "after-party", where you will get to take part in a creative session on how to get the most out of your Disney experience. We give you tips and tricks for photography, ephemera, and more. During our trip to the parks, we will also be playing games together, hanging out, going on rides, and just having an awesome, magical and oh so spooky day! Those who have a Mickey's Halloween Party specialty ticket can come with us into Disneyland and take part in that during the after-party as well.
If this sounds fun to you, get your ticket now! They're selling fast so if you want to make sure you have a spot, act now!
* Entry to the parks is not included as part of the ticket price. You will need to have either a current and unblocked Annual Pass or purchase a ticket to the parks. If you want to go to Mickey's Halloween party you need to have the specialty event ticket for that (those are currently sold out online, but sometimes they have more available if you call...I would do so immediately though and check for that availability). We suggest buying the tickets in advance so you won't have to stand in line to get a ticket.
*I want to note, that for those who are unable to get a Mickey's Halloween Party ticket, fear not, you can still enjoy the "after-party" with us as we will be going into Disney's California Adventure that night as well...and this year they are decorating that park specially for Halloween with lots of Halloween fun going on there too...so one way or another, if you choose to come to the "after-party", you will be having lots of Spooky fun!!!
*I also want to note, that you do not have to come to the "after-party." The actual party/event itself is filled with papercrafting and Halloween and Disney awesome-ness, and in the past there have been those who have chosen to not attend the "after-party" for our event and they have still had a really wonderful, magical, and one of a kind experience!
Hope to see you at our event for a truly spooktacular time!!!!
p.s. we will definitely be in costume, so don't forget to wear yours too for this very special Halloween Party at The Happiest/Spookiest Place on Earth!!! :-)
*Photos taken at the party and at the after-party will be provided in a gallery online, after the event, for your use
The Fairytale CLub's Mad Tea Party at Disneyland:
A launch event for our new scrapbooking and planning kit club!
WHEN: Friday, June 2nd - 11am - 3pm
Walk around the park afterparty: 3:30pm - 8:30pm
Here is what is included in the event:
- A fab lunch at the Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney that is also a "mad tea party" that will be decorated super duper cute with vintage tea cups and things so you get a wonderland experience.
- A memory-planning/keeping class ($50 worth) taught by me where we will be combining scrapbooking with planning and making a mini album that documents your special trip to Disneyland.
- A decorative tote goodie bag specially made for the event with...
- A special, exclusive papercrafting kit from The Fairytale Club inside
- A cute PLANNER too! :-)
- Prizes which will include adorable "fairytale ears" (decorative floral minnie ears), mugs, t-shirts, and other cool prizes.
- Plus there will be a professional photographer there and a little photo booth area set up to take pics at the tea party.
Optional: Join us in the park after the event for a creative session of "how to get the most out of your Disney experience," where we give you tips and tricks for photography, ephemera, and more. During our trip to the park, we will also be playing games together, hanging out, going on rides, and just having an awesome, magical day! :-)
You will receive a separate email after your purchase with your ticket to bring with you to the event.