Hi everyone! I absolutely adored the Giselle paper from this month's kit and rather than hoard it, I wanted to use it somewhere more permanent. That's when it hit me, house project! I'd been using this plain jar to hold my makeup brushes and while a bit cottage cute, it could definitely use an upgrade.
Here's how I made it:
1) Measure the area of the jar you want to cover. Make sure to measure how big it is around and add a bit extra to leave yourself a tail!
2) If yours is not perfectly round but faceted like mine, make sure to measure the distance from each facet and use a score board or bone folder to make creases.
3) If you have an edge punch, here's a great place to use it. I had this basic scallop punch in my stash and I think it adds a cute detail to the top!
4) Attach the band to your jar. I used a mixture of red tape and ATG adhesive on mine but you can use any non-wet permanent adhesive you have.
5) Finally, add some ephemera! I added this big rose to the side and left it as is because of the busy paper, but you could add anything you like, including labels, your initial or anything else you can think of!
I hope you enjoyed the project! Tag me on Instagram (@onecraftypotato) if you try it so I can check it out! Until next time!