Hello everyone! Enza here, and today I'm going to share with you my completed Holidaily album! Yay! It's done! I think this is the first year I complete a December album. As I said in my previous posts, I have been working on two albums, one for my family in Italy, and one for us. It has been quite challenging to keep up, but I did it and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.
I think one the reasons why I was successful this year was the simplicity of my process. One or two pictures and some journaling were all I needed to tell my full stories. You'll see some spreads with multiple pictures, but it is usually a collage or a combination of smaller photos. I also “limited” my stash to the Fairytale Club kits. What I love the most about the kits is that everything goes together. The colors match, there are tons of versatile embellishments, wood buttons, transparencies; the variety they offer is truly amazing. Occasionally you'll see some other supplies from my stash, used mostly to fill spaces or create layers.
I decided to repeat some elements throughout the album to keep it cohesive:
- glitter card stock, used either as a background layer or to add extra sparkle here and there.
- Tags, perfect for journaling or as a base for smaller photos.
- Vellum, on which I mostly typed my journaling.
- Cut files and die cuts, to create more interest and bring in fun elements
- Interactive pieces, such as the folded flap you'll see towards the end of the album.
Thank you for stopping by. Have an amazing day!