Do you love to plan, scrap, make? Do you believe in dreams coming true and “happily ever afters”? Do you want a unicorn? ...yeah, me too! Then we’d be excited to have you apply for our design team! We’re looking for a few crafters to join us for the next six months. As a kit club that has planner kits and scrapbook kits, we are looking for some planner addicts, scrapbook lovers, and also paper crafters who do both to add to our talented and creative design team!
(P.S. if you make cards, do snail mail, project life or home decor paper crafting... we’d love to see your work too! So if you do one of those things instead of, or in addition to, planning and scrapbooking, don’t be afraid to apply and show us what you can do too!)
What we’ll need from you:
- Your name:
- Email address:
- Blog/website address:
- 5-6 projects: projects using the kit would be especially appreciated and preferred (so we can see how you work with the product), but is not necessary.
We’d also love to hear more about you. If you’d tell us a bit more about you, maybe…
- Do you consider yourself more of a: a) planner, b) scrapbooker, c) planner & scrapbooker, d) other paper crafter (card maker, project lifer, etc.)
- Your crafting story (when did you start?, why do you love it?, etc)
- Your favorite Disney or other fairytale characters
- Your style (as a scrapbooker or planner, other paper crafter)
- If you’re currently on any design teams or if you’ve been on any in the past
Here’s what we'll expect from any future design team members:
- Six-month term
- Three projects per month with photos, blog posts and social media promotion to match
- Promotion of classes, events, sales
- Help to promote the kits on the Internet (sharing your creations in Facebook groups, on your social media channels, Instagram, youtube, etc.)
How to Apply
We look forward to seeing all your submissions! Send the required information to email@example.com. We’ll be taking applications until March 25th at midnight PST. We’ll be reaching out to new team members a week or so after that and announce the full team around that time.